Let’s face it, moving is tough. So before you let yourself become buried in boxes, call the professionals at Evolution Moving Company to handle the much-dreaded packing process. You can sit back and relax while watching our moveologists safely pack and prep your belongings for your move. Our packing services New Braunfels guarantee a peace of mind for your move.
There is not a single person who has not experienced the stress and pressure that come with packing up and moving to another location. Whether it is a personal home move or an office move, we all know how much tension can arise once we find out a move is inevitable, and that is where Evolution Moving Company steps in. Our goal is to help you efficiently and effectively pack your belongings and get you settled into your new destination. In the meanwhile, you are free to sit back, and let all of the worries roll off your back.
What Evolution Moving Company Does
The process of packing is often the most daunting concern when it comes to moving. Sure, we all have a mental game plan. More often than not, plans happen to fail. Evolution Moving Company has made it our goal to help you execute this game plan in the most effective way possible.
Packing is never an easy feat because there are countless things that surge in our minds. For example:
- How to organize each room?
- What will you immediately need?
- How are you going to get this done in time?
All of these worries are valuable and Evolution Moving Company in New Braunfels makes sure to show the importance of these thoughts by being your right-hand men.
With the process that packing involves, it is crucial to have all of your ducks in a row. There are certain supplies and steps that are needed in order to execute a successful move. Evolution Moving has perfected the methods that are required during this time. We look at packing and moving as a science, and this is what sets us apart from any other moving company out there.
Why should you consider our packing services New Braunfels?
Moving is not as simple as throwing stuff in a truck and driving. The process of preparation can be a lot more complex than the move itself. Hours of packing, among other things, precede every move. And that can be a pain in the neck. But why let packing give you a hard time if you can leave it to someone else? Evolution movers can have you packed and ready to go in no time. By using the best packing services New Braunfels has to offer, you’ll have a smooth, stress-free move. Find out why we are the best!
Located in New Braunfels, Texas, we work with many of the surrounding areas and cities in the state, offering affordable prices for all types of moves. We are highly trained and experienced no matter the type of move – local, private, or commercial. We also have a knowledgeable sales team that works to get you the best savings, while making sure your packing and moving needs are met. Implementing these crucial supplies and services, Evolution Moving Company executes the moving process and alleviates your worry and stress.
Our packing services New Braunfels include:
- Taxes and Insurance
- Trucks and Gas
- Appropriate boxes
- Storage Pods
These are the reasons why you should choose Evolution Moving Company. We are here to help you achieve and complete your packing moving goals in order for you to feel worried and stress-free! Let these moveologists take care of the dirty work for you, and you can sit back and kick off your shoes!
Relax and let us do the hard work
Usually you have to start packing for a move weeks in advance and live buried in boxes all that time. You have to pack after coming home from work or even take a few days off just to prepare for the move. But not with us! When you use our packing services New Braunfels, you can spend that time relaxing or taking care of other moving tasks. Besides, years of experience are on our side. We can do it more efficiently than anyone else. We have also prepared a wide range of other services for a full moving experience. Check out what else we offer to our customers.
What our packing services New Braunfels include
Moving is tough and packing is a huge part of it. Different items require different packing strategies and different packing materials. Our packers are trained to handle all of your belongings, regardless of their material, shape, and size. There is practically nothing they cannot pack. Moreover, packing services New Braunfels include quality packing supplies, such as boxes and pads.
You can have us pack everything for you or just some of your belongings. When moving on a tight budget, people often leave the most breakable or valuable items to the professionals and pack the rest by themselves. At the end of the day, you choose exactly what you want us to do. We are aware that relocation can be a financial burden, which is why we are one of the most affordable commercial and residential movers Texas has.
Breaking down the packing process
Improper packing is one of the top moving mistakes to avoid. So, pay close attention to these packing tips.
Preparation for packing
Before you pack your first item, you need to declutter, organize and gather packing supplies. First, get rid of all those things you won’t need in your new home/office. Thus, you can save, or even make money. Also, the less you have, the less you’ll pack. Second, sort your belongings by category – clothes, shoes, books, etc. Then, make an inventory of your belongings.
Finally, make a list of moving supplies and start searching for them. The supplies you don’t already have you can borrow from friends and family, rent or even get for free. However, the easiest and safest option would be purchasing moving supplies from us because there is no doubt about their quality, plus, you can find everything in one place.
- Plastic wrap
- Newspapers, blank newsprint paper
- Heavy-duty packaging tape
- Labeling stickers
How to pack different items
- Start packing from the least necessary items, such as pictures and other decorations.
- You’ll have to clean your new place before your stuff is unpacked, preferably before it even gets there. Pack a box of cleaning products, a mop, a broom, sponges and everything else you’ll need to clean up before (and after) unpacking.
- To avoid leakage, unscrew the cap of toiletry bottles, put a small plastic bag over the top and screw the cap back on.
- Empty and defrost your refrigerator at least a day before you pack it. Make sure it is clean and dry before you start moving it.
- Pack an essentials bag with whatever you need for the first day or night in your new place (a toothbrush, soap, toilet paper, towels, etc).
- Protect your fragile items with a lot of padding. Packing paper, plastic wrap, towels, blankets – everything works. Use padding to cover each fragile item separately from all sides, stuff it between items and inside all gaps.
- Never put heavier items or boxes on top of lighter ones.
- Put smaller items inside bigger ones whenever possible. Thus, not only do you save space, but you also protect your belongings from damage.
- It is safer to stack dishes, such as bowls and plates, vertically.
- Also, place the TV/PC monitor vertically, with the screen facing one of the inside walls of the box.
- Pack computer cables separately in plastic bags to avoid tangling.
- If you still have them, use the original boxes they came in for packing appliances and electronics.
- Use smaller boxes for heavier items and large boxes for lighter items (pillows, linens, towels, etc).
- Wrap furniture and other large pieces in heavy blankets.
- Do not put tape directly on your items.
Labeling the boxes
Label the boxes by category and also by room. Instead of writing just “mirrors”, write “mirrors – bedroom” and “mirrors – living room” in large, bold letters. Label the sides as well as the tops of the boxes. It is a good idea to use color-coded tape for labeling. This will speed up the unloading process significantly. In case you have the time to take it a step further, number each box and make a list of all the items inside it. This way, you’ll know for sure if something gets lost or stolen. When you’re loading the moving truck, load boxes in groups – one room at a time, according to their labels.
Thankfully, once you contact our Evolution moving company NB, they will explain each step of the move and all charges involved.