Moving from a city you live in into a new one opens so many opportunities for you and is such an exciting time in your life. If you are looking for a good city to settle in and start a new life, Dallas TX could be a perfect choice. In case you have to move here for personal or professional reasons, don't let the fact that you don't have a choice put the relocation in a negative context. This is a wonderful place and moving to Dallas could turn out to be the best decision you have ever made. We will try to show you why moving to Dallas is the best decision ever. So, get ready to move here. You can contact our professional team from Evolution Moving Company NB at any time you like. We will make sure your relocation goes by the best way it can.
Reasons why Dallas is a popular place to liveReplacing the city you are used to can sometimes be exciting, but if you have to move somewhere new, you might have some negative feelings. Moving somewhere new and having to meet new places and new people is not always easy. But don't worry. Moving to Dallas is the best decision ever since it's one of the most amazing places you can live in. There is just so much content you will be able to see something new every week for a long time. Making new friends is easy here as well, so relax and you will have the most amazing time right here.
Booming job marketDallas is one of the best cities for doing business and building a career. Business owners starting a new business find this city very affordable. Career opportunities are also abundant for those who are not interested in owning a company. Dallas job market is 4th place in the US, meaning it bounced back to its pre-pandemic levels. There has been a significant raise in job opportunities after the state started to recover from the pandemic. The average salary in Dallas is around $75,000. The massive corporations that have decided to either have their headquarters here or to invest a lot in Dallas make this possible. So, if you are looking to move to a new city to seek good job opportunities or to start your career, Dallas is really a good place to consider moving to.
Top employers in and around DallasThe great success that the Dallas region has with its job market wouldn't be possible without the huge companies who are hiring. We will mention some of the biggest or most important companies that offer a number of jobs. AMR Corporation (American Airlines) which employs about 30,000 people, has its headquarters in the neighboring city of Fort Worth. Other massive companies headquartered in Dallas include JCPenney, Dallas Southwest Airlines, Kronos, ExxonMobil, AT&T, and Fossil. In addition, the biggest employers include Bank of America, The Dallas Independent School District, Texas Health Resources, Inc., and Baylor Scott & White.
Nice neighborhoods to live in once you decide you will be moving to DallasMoving to a new city means also moving to a new neighborhood. Picking the one that is really the best fit for you is important. You will spend all of your days here, and it is important to find the area that can meet all of your needs. So, before choosing a new neighborhood, you need to decide what things are important for you to have close. Will this be the proximity to your work, and friends or an easy way to access the nightlife? Is it peace and quiet that you are looking for? Do your research about the Dallas neighborhoods and see which fits you and which one will make you happy. Here are some of the coolest areas to consider.
- In Central Dallas, you'll have access to the newest businesses and restaurants in town, great nightlife, and shopping. Living here means being within walking distance of Dallas' transportation system, called D-link buses. And that means free transportation around Central Dallas neighborhoods Monday-Saturday. This part of the city is perfect if your job is making you move. Or if you have just finished university and you are looking to start your career.
- East Dallas is the right choice for outdoor types. Its neighborhoods are close to White Rock Lake. The lake area is perfect for swimming, paddleboarding, kayaking, and picnicking. It's a very popular site in the summer because of this. This part offers great fun for young professionals or for people raising their families. All of the outdoor activities are one of the biggest pros of relocating to Dallas.
- The Park Cities area boasts some of the best luxury shopping, dining, and attractions in Texas. This is a high-end neighborhood with the most luxurious real estate in the city. The prices of the houses are higher, so keep this in mind when considering moving here. There is also a private university campus here for those looking to get into university.
Plenty of cultural activitiesDallas' job market is not the only thing that's booming. And even if you are moving here because of the job opportunities, everyone wants to have fun. There are a lot of things that Dallas can offer to you, no matter the stage of life you are in. It is a great place for single young people, families, and people looking to retire. The cultural scene in Dallas is also diverse and vibrant. There are lots of places to find entertainment in Dallas. Let's name a few:
- Music venues such as Club Dada, Prophet Bar, Trees, and the South Side Music Hall feature local and national pop and indie performances.
- Dallas Museum of Art (DMA), one of the country's largest art museums, located in downtown Dallas, is among the leading American art institutions.
- The AT&T Performing Arts Center offers an abundant supply of goods of opera, music, theater, and dance.
Other upsides of moving to DallasEven if you are pretty much convinced that moving to Dallas is the best decision you can make, there is always something new to do and see here, that will remind you that you are making the relocation of a lifetime. You will love it here, and here is why:
- The food here is excellent. One of the state's signature dishes is Texas tacos. Every neighborhood has a favorite taco joint. Stroll down the streets and meet new people at the food courts. You will enjoy this for sure. It can be a nice way to spend your afternoon.
- It may surprise you that in Dallas there are no state or local personal income taxes. Unfortunately, property and sales taxes are usually higher in comparison to other states. Therefore, if you are preparing to buy your first home here, make sure to budget for higher property taxes so as to avoid suffering sticker shock.
- Sports lovers will be able to watch some of America's best teams from the first rows. One of the best teams in the NBA, the Dallas Mavericks, is the pride and joy of this city. Moreover, five-time super bowl champions, the Dallas Cowboys, play in Arlington, located west of Dallas. Their home is AT&T Stadium, which also hosts amazing concerts.