When moving to Texas, a lot of people tend to hire a moving coordinator. As much as that may seem as unnecessary to some, it is very necessary and we will later explain why. There are certain things you should expect from your moving coordinator and other things you should not. We will explain both.
Who is a moving coordinator?The answer to this question is very quite simple. The job of a moving coordinator is to help make the moving process successful and easy. They oversee everything and take care of everything, something like a supervisor but not literally. Here is a list of things that are in their area of responsibility. They usually and mostly:
- Make sure all items are properly placed inside the truck and make sure the items are not damaged in any way.
- Make sure your piano movers Texas handle your piano gently, along with everything else you own.
- Prevent any possible problems that are in their jurisdiction and inform you of other possible problems that can occur.
- Represent the moving company and are in contact with you regarding everything and provide you with all the info and answers you need.
- Handle all the paperwork and documentation.